Due to the uncertainties regarding travel in both the NWT and Nunavut during the COVID-19 pandemic, the decision
has been taken to have the PEARL operator leave Eureka. It is not known at this time when an operator will be able to return, and that
will depend upon a number of factors around the state of the pandemic in Canada, and any related travel restrictions. We will be
maintaining our communications link. The operator will continue to run the instruments which can be monitored remotel